Sunday, January 15, 2012

Restful Day?!?!

I wish I could say I rested today but I didn't. Got up early and did my challenge exercises. Then waited for the husband so we could take our walk. We went 5 miles in an hour and 40 minutes. It was freezing cold out there towards the end I couldn't even wiggle my fingers.

Jumped in a warm bath when I got back in so I could warm up and almost fell asleep in there. After that it was run to the grocery store, prep for dinner , back to the store, start dinner, put a couple of load thru the laundry, clean up after the dog, clean the kitchen and serve dinner. WHOOO! I didn't even want to eat, so I just had rice and beans. Sometimes I get grossed out after cleaning meat that I can't eat it. Felt that way about the turkey wings today, even though I was craving them. Tried to reach 20,000 steps today but I'm tired and don't know if that will happen today.

steps for the day: 20,053

No comments:

Post a Comment