Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Beginning

On the first day of 2012 I'm putting into action some BIG plan. Got alot of things I'd like to accomplish and goals to meet. Number one on my list is to get running again. I sprained my ankle back in October and aside from the half Marathon I did back in November, have been down for the count. I'm seeing a physical therapist who says I can start running again (on treadmill) later this month. Going start slow, reading a book on Chi running in hopes that I can build up my performance without future injury.
Next I going to be participating in more group events. So far I signed up for a tri in May and a half Marathon in November. I'm also doing a 30 day pushup/situp/squat challenge for January at my gym. Next I'm aiming to post here everyday (365) this year. If it's no more than a rant or a line just on how things are going.

2012 is going to be AWESOME! I'm ready for it. More later.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment