Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today was a good day

Didn't sleep very well last night, never do on Wednesday nights. I have the husband home the two night's before and have to get use to sleeping alone again. Luckily Thursday is the the last day of my work week. Decided on cereal for breakfast because it's easy, added a banana and almond milk.

Today was a tough workout day start off doing part of the Let's Get It Done challenge 75 pushups & 75 squats. At lunchtime I decided to take the walk outside. It was beautiful and I pushed through the 3.1 miles in 45 minutes.

Got back to the building and hit the gym for the 30 minute spin class. Afterwards Denise and I knocked out the rest of the challenge 25 pushups, 25 squats and 100 situps. Can you say exhausted. I got back to my desk had something to eat while trying to finish up some work (and keep my eyes open).

The ride home on the commuter bus was horrible. The normal 20 minute ride took an hour and a half. This look like the norm for the evening commuter, I better get use to it. This is what I get for moving further away from the city. On a bright note the husband had dinner waiting for me. I really appreciated that because this could have seriously become a day of no dinner. I'm still logging my food. I no giving up on this, need this to work cause I'm at a lost on how to reach my goal. This extra weight MUST GO!

steps for the day: 16,929

No comments:

Post a Comment