Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jan 4, 2012

I've get to get used to writing 2012, keep putting 2011. So tired today the first day back to work after vacation is exhausting. lol got my walk in at the gym today. It was 14 degrees when I got up this morning so outside walk was no happening. Took my 51 minutes to go 3.5 miles on the treadmill. After that I took the lunchtime KAAOS class, which is a mix of cardio abs and strength. And as if that weren't enough I did day 4 of the challenge. By the time I got back to my desk I didn't a nap. But no rest for the weary, I had physical therapy after work and the first thing she had me do was an incline walk on the treadmill. The physical therapist said my ankle was swollen today but that's probably because I did some jump squats in class. I really need this ankle to heal so I can get back to my life.

The eyes are about shut now, got to go to sleep. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment