Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1/3/12

Today's the last day of vacation, sad face. Back to the grind tomorrow, at least there's only 2 days left in my work week. Today I went for a walk outside again. OMG it was in the 20s and my fingers were frozen by the time we finished. Oh I didn't mention the husband went with, be still my heart he actually exercised. When we got back and my finger defrosted I did my 100 pushups/situps/squats for the challenge. Man those effing pushups are going to be the death of me. lmao

I tackled the backsplash in the kitchen which was much harder then I thought it was going to be. Why do DIY projects look so easy on TV. Oh that's right it's because they have professionals helping. Anyway it my not be perfect but it looks pretty damn good to me.

Still haven't heard from the swimming instructor at the hotel about private lessons. Think I'll give the Y in Virginia a call tomorrow, I didn't want to have to travel that far but I've got to get started if I want to be able to swim in May for the Tri. That's all I got for now. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment