Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2

Had the day off work for New Year's. Did day 2 of the 30 day challenge while watching TV (Absolutely Fabulous marathon was on BBC one of my favorite British comedies) after I decided to head outside. I discovered yesterday that the husband damaged my treadmill in the move so outside is my only option til I get the code to the rec. Anyway I walked 3.2 miles in 46 minutes. It was so cold my fingers were frozen but I saw this women running in shorts. To each his own. LOL

The rest of the day was just that a REST day. Although I did paint 2 coats on the armoire for the foyer. Think I'm taking tomorrow off too, we need to get the backsplash tile up in the kitchen. That's about it for me need to check on dinner and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment