Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

I got about 5 hours of sleep last night, it was pretty restful. Didn't have to pack a lunch today so I stayed in bed an extra half hour. The 100 pushups/situps/squats done. I still managed to get to work....on time, YAY go me. Had cereal and my coffee for breakfast but, I really wish I had a banana.

I had to go to a luncheon at work. This stressed me out for awhile because I couldn't figure out how to get a workout in. Luckily we chose a restaurant in the city so I decided to walk. Ask my co-workers if they wanted to walk with me. Darn they shot me down quickly. It was a pretty enjoyable walk. The weather was perfect. So glad I got a good 4.09 walk in. The luncheon was okay, food was just average. A turkey and avocado on wheat/garden salad/fries. I did have a really good glass of wine. Dinner was turkey meatloaf and potato wedges. Now I'm ready for bed, it's only 7:00. LOL

steps for the day: 16,692

No comments:

Post a Comment