Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quickie

Quick update before I head to sleep. Took the bike in for estimate for the insurance company. They found only the wheel was damaged which is good but still $170 in repairs. This on a $400 bike. Oh well I don't have to pay for it, I'm faxing the estimate to insurance company tomorrow. I was told that the part has to be ordered and will take about 9 days to get in.

In better news I rode the husbands bike to the bank today, it felt wonderful being back on a bike. I haven't been on a ride since the accident. Too bad it gets dark early or I'd take the bike out in the evening after work. I did look at the trainers while we were at the bike shop and hinted that I might like one for Xmas. Hope the husband gets it. Hahaha

Okay about to pass out, Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment