Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another Day Another Workout

Got a lot of irons in the fitness fire and I've got to do some serious thinking about priorities and goals. There are so many thing going on at the gym, I'm having a hard time trying to choose what I want to do. Trainer Larry came up with two new programs and I want to do both. The first is a strength training program that lasts twelve weeks and is three days a week. The second program is a 24 day program that combines strength and cardio. On top of that I have my running and regular gym classes. I'm torn, I don't want to overdo it but I don't want to be a slacker.

Okay break it down: Running about 6 miles on SMTW and 8-10 miles on F
Lunchtime gym classes 30-60 minutes MTWT
Yoga 60 minutes Fri
Boxing 90 minutes Sat

What to do? Okay lots of thinking to do. Back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment