Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Movin' Forward

It's been a long day but I did have a conversation with Trainer Larry about my workouts and some decisions will be made this week. I'll make a matrix of all the workouts I'd like to do and we will sit down and setup a weekly schedule that works. With that being said today's workout were TOUGH. Well the boxing class wasn't so bad since it only lasted 30 minutes. Then I did my first run through of the new strength training program "Transformation II", it took about 50 minutes but a lot of that time was figuring out the machines and adjusting the weights. Once I get in the groove I should be able to run through the program in under 30 minutes.

Food on the other hand is going to be a problem. I just don't want to eat sometimes. I know that's not healthy. If I don't eat I'm not going to lose. So, I'm going to start tracking my food, which sucks. I also need to try to eat three meals and two (healthy) snacks a day. This can be done and I will do it. My ultimate goal is to get to 160 lbs by my birthday in April.

This is still a work in progress, onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment