Friday, December 3, 2010

Work It Out

That's what I've been trying to doing for the past couple of weeks/months/years. Where is is getting me, shoulder shrug. The same 10 lbs up and down the scale. Will I ever hit goal? Hell what am I doing wrong.

I tend to go from one extreme to another. I eat too little or I eat too much. I trying to remember how I lost the weight to begin with. Damn I should have been journalling from the beginning. Now I know why people say it's important to document. Hind sight IS 20/20 vision.

Portion control doesn't work if you eat the wrong types of food, I know.
Eating strictly healthy meals don't work if you skip most of them, I know.
Eating an only candy diet doesn't work, I KNOW.
I lucky I'm about to maintain.

So what next? I'm tired but I have to keep fighting the fight. I can't go back to where I was. So I keep pushing on, I'm gonna find my groove, my spot, what works for me. It's out there, I did it before and I'll do it again. Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment