Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I suck.....

I suck at taking care of myself. I've been so concerned about my knee and when I will see the doctor so that I can run again. I seem to forget that I have a heart condition and really need to stay on top of medicine. I just remembered that I have an appointment sometime this month. I must call the doctor's office to find out when. Also I've been slacking on taking my medicine. So maybe that's the reason I'm so tired at the end of the day, I've been blaming my workouts.

I also suck because I hurt my gym buddies feelings today. It wasn't intentional see we were joking around as usual and I said something about her not coming to the gym lately. She was just the other day complaining about how she couldn't get out of the office to come to classes. Foot in mouth disease, I saw her whole face drop. Damn I wanted to cry, I try to be super supportive then I turn around and say something stupid. I hope she knows I there for her and I have her back, even though I can be a jerk.

Hopefully the suckitivity will go away and I'll be this really awesome person or at least normal.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Suzanne I did go back and we had a heart to heart. From now on think before I speak. LOL

    ReplyDelete