Friday, February 4, 2011

Spinning right along

Just had to jump in here and talk about our new Spinning instructor. Okay here we go OUCH! She worked us like we owed her money and she wants it now. The class was fast paced, she had her plan all drawn out and was barked those commands at us. Breaks were short and few. I Freakin Loved It! I love Larry's spin class too but this was tough in a all together different way. Wow this woman is good. I was so tired last night I couldn't even come here to talked about class. Just had Subway for dinner and crashed about 7:30.

Did a long run on the treadmill this morning 6.85 miles. I was going to run outside but woke up at 3am and by 5 I couldn't take it anymore that was much too early and dark to run in my neighborhood so to the treadmill I went. It wasn't so bad finished in a little more than a hour, but I know when I really start increasing my miles the treadmill is not going to work. Can't wait for the sun to start rising earlier. Noontime run don't work because of my classes at the gym. I need to learn to like running later in the day, I don't see many races starting at 5am. I'm going to have to brainstorm this.

No comments:

Post a Comment