Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday!

I did a 4 mile run this morning and then at lunchtime took the Warrior X strength class. I do believe Trainer Larry is making these classes tougher because of our whining. You see we whine--a lot and he comes up with a workout harder then the one before. But we're not getting the whole cause/effect thing. But it's fun. I know Trainer Larry is proud of us the majority of the class is female and in late 30's/40's. He's always talking about how he brags about us to classes he teaches at other facilities....hey wait that's a trick to make us work harder.

I've also been doing Yoga workouts at home. I just do not enjoy the Power Yoga class I was taking at the gym. Didn't feel comfortable with this guys teaching style. He's not very hands on and I think I really need someone to not only show me, but help me correct my pose. So I these yoga DVD's by Element and am so far digging them. As a matter of fact let get some PM yoga in right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment