Friday, April 15, 2011

Pre-Birthday

So tomorrow's my birthday. I'll be 49, wow how did that happen I was just 25 the other day. I'm ready for this birthday, I'm in the best shape I've ever been in and going strong. As I look back on my life I see a lot that I could have done differently but then I wouldn't have had the experiences that make me who I am. Okay enough of this reflective junk.

We've been going full force with the Tri training, I can't believe that's in two short months. These extra training sessions with Trainer Larry is no joke. By the end of the class I am completely wiped out. On top of that I been doing spin classes for the past two months and can see the difference in my thighs. The other day I wore a pair of pants that I couldn't even pull all the way up. That Rocked.

That's it for now I be back tomorrow to let you know how the day went. My one glass of red wine is kicking in. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment